Table of Contents
- Video Recovery
- SD Card Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Recover Data from USB
- Recover Deleted Emails
- Hard Drive Not Showing Up in Windows
- Recover Unsaved Word Documents
- Recover Deleted Files in Windows 10/11
- Recover Files from Virus Infected Hard Drive
- Best Free Photo Recovery Software
- Recover Files from Formatted Hard Drive
When you delete or format an important file from NAS RAID device, you don't want to be overwhelmed. Instead, you need a reliable and powerful NAS data recovery tool for help. This tutorial will introduce you the top 10 best NAS data recovery software that works best for you.
We choose the following ten NAS recovery programs with these selection cafeterias: performance & versatility, user-friendly, and price. Read this article, learn about the product, and choose the best NAS recovery software you need.
- 1. EaseUS NAS Data Recovery Software
- 2. R-Studio NAS Data Recovery
- 3. Reclaime Free Raid Recovery
- 4. Home NAS Recovery
- 5. Runtime RAID Data Recovery
- 6. UFS Explorer RAID Recovery
- 7. Ontrack Data Recovery
- 8. Stellar RAID Data Recovery Tool
- 9. ZAR NAS Recovery
- 10. DiskInternals RAID Recovery
The exclusive software to recover data from NAS drives without unplugging the disk. EaseUS NAS data recovery software is user-friendly by providing your with the simplest way to restore lost or deleted files from a NAS device configured as a single drive, RAID 0, RAID 1, or RAID directly.
- Recover lost files from NAS due to deletion, formatting, virus attack, system crash, etc.
- Support all the popular NAS disk brands like Synology, QNAP, Buffalo, Western Digital, NETGEAR, etc.
- Restore data from NAS RAID with ext4 or btrfs file systems
- Retrieve NAS data using a PC running Windows 11/10/8/7
- Support NAS recovery in simple clicks without taking the disks out
- Same price as the normal data recovery, very cheap
Price: $69.00 (Free version is available)
Compatibility: Windows 11/10/ 8/7/XP
Easy NAS data recovery processes:
Step 1. Select a NAS server and start recovering.
Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on your Windows 11/10 64-bit computer. When you open this software, select "NAS Recovery". All the NAS servers will be automatically listed, choose your target NAS device and click "Scan".
Step 2. Enable SSH service on the NAS server.
Go to "Control Panel > Terminal & SNMP" to check the "Enable SSH service" box. Then view and remember the port for remote access open EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and click "Next".
Step 3. Connect to the NAS server remotely.
This software will detect your IP and Port automatically. All you need to do is input the user name and password. If the IP address or Port is not right, you can correct it manually. Then, click "Connect Now".
Step 4. Recover lost/deleted NAS data
Then, EaseUS data recovery software will connect to your NAS and start a NAS device scanning. After the scan, you will see all the deleted, lost, or existing files on your NAS server.
You can apply the "Filter" feature or click the "Search files or folders" option to find the lost files on the hard drive. Select wanted NAS files that you lost on the server and click "Recover" to save them to another location.
Click the "Recover" button to restore deleted BitLocker files in Windows 10.
Additional Help - NAS/RAID Recovery Service
If you have difficulty using NAS data recovery software, let experts help you. EaseUS also provides you with a 1-on-1 manual NAS data recovery service. Contact the experts to get additional help.
- 1. Restore data from all RAID levels, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10, etc.
- 2. Recover data from enterprise RAIDs such as QNAP, Synology, WD, Buffalo, etc.
- 3. Retrieve lost RAID data caused by any issues
- 4. Recover data from RAID remotely, no need to ship
R-Studio supports both mdadm and LVM2 Linux RAID technologies for NAS data recovery. R-Studio software is reliable to recover data from the Windows PC, including restoring files from the RAID-based NAS storage device. You need to take out disks from NAS devices and connect them to a computer where R-Studio is installed for data restoration.
- Scan and recognize the fragments of the files on RAID disks
- Recover data from formatted ext4FS disk
- Retrieve non-standard nested levels of RAID from the HDD or SSD drive.
- Provide both free and premium versions
Compatibility: Windows 10/ 8/7/XP
ReclaiMe file recovery software recovers data from various storage devices, like hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, and NAS devices.
ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery is well developed for restoring RAID configuration parameters, including disk order, block size, start offset, and others. Note that ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery does not allow for file-by-file recovery, it works with arrays in their entirety.
- NAS recovery for QNAP, NETGEAR, Synology, WD MyBook, LaCie, and similar devices
- Support BTRFS file system used in modern NETGEAR ReadyNAS devices
- Reconstruct most known RAID types, namely RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 0+1, RAID 1+0, and RAID 6.
- ReclaiMe is a freeware running on Windows PC only
Compatibility: Windows 10/ 8/7/XP
Home NAS Recovery is brilliant to recover NAS data by removing disks from NAS devices. You can use this software to recover deleted NAS data in these workflows in five steps: remove disks from the NAS and connect them to a PC, download Home NAS Recovery, launch Home NAS Recovery, make five clicks, and get your NAS data recovered.
- Wide range of supported NAS devices like QNAP, NETGEAR, Buffalo and other NASes*
- Support NAS data recovery for small and enterprise NASes
- Easy of use with 24/7 technical support
Prices: 69$ for personal use only
Compatibility: Windows 10/ 8/7/XP
Runtime RAID Data Recovery has the ability to recover data from broken RAID Level 5 or RAID Level 0 Array on NAS devices. It can automatically scan and find RAID parameters, such as drive order, start sector, rotation, and block size. Note that the disk controller card is required capable of handling all drives in RAID individually.
- Easy to use wizard, no user input required
- Recover data from XFS or EXT formatted NAS devices
- Automatically find RAID parameters
- Support Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega. Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, and RAID-5 configurations.
Prices: 99$ for personal use only
Capability: Windows 10/8/7 and Windows Server 2008 - 2016
UFS Explorer RAID Recovery is effective data recovery from RAID on NAS or DAS devices. It supports NAS data recovery from standard, nested, and custom RAID patterns. UFS Explorer RAID Recovery provides additional features to improve the productivity of RAID disks and other linear storage with signs of hardware defects.
- Automatically detect RAID parameters and prompt virtual assembly
- Support configure various RAID manually, including Drobo BeyondRAID, Synology Hybrid RAID, Btrfs-RAID
- Support popular NAS devices of such vendors as Drobo, Buffalo Technology (TeraStation, LinkStation), Synology, QNAP Systems, etc.
Prices: 199.95 EUR
Capability: Windows, Linux, and macOS
Ontrack Data Recovery offers Network Attached Storage recovery for all manufacturers, media formats, operating systems, and configurations. It enables you to recover data from various configurations like DAS, SAN, NAS, and SDS. You can use it to get back lost NAS data due to human errors, power failure, overheating, mechanical errors, defective NAS controllers, and more.
- Data recovery from all types of NAS servers, RAID levels, and all RAID controllers
- Support all HDD and SSD drives from ACER, Apple, Buffalo, Cisco, Dell, LaCie, etc.
- Provide DIY NAS recovery software
- Support remote data recovery
Prices: 199.95 EUR
Capability: Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Stellar RAID Data Recovery Tool is intelligent software for failed RAID arrays and NAS data recovery. It can detect RAID parameters and rebuild virtual RAID to restore lost files from failed, broken, or corrupt RAID 0, RAID 5, & RAID 6 arrays in NAS devices.
You can preview the scanned data including documents, photos, videos, RAR files, HTML, Java Server Page (JSP), Active Server Page (ASPX), and more before recovery.
- Recover deleted, lost, and inaccessible data from RAID drives
- Restore lost NAS data from hardware & software-based RAID without a hardware controller
- Perform NAS data recovery from non-booting Windows system with a bootable USB media
- Supports RAID arrays having FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file system
Prices: Price from $249
Capability: Windows 11/10/8/7
ZAR NAS Recovery offers you safe solutions for NAS data recovery by disassembling and labeling the devices, connecting the RAID drives to your PC, installing and using ZAR data recovery software to restore lost files.
Note that before you start NAS recovery with the ZAR data recovery tool, you should prepare free disk space equal to or larger than the capacity of the NAS device you are going to recover to get the recovered data off.
- Recover files from RAID0 and RAID 5 drives
- Perform automatic missing disk detection
- Support Windows FAT, NTFS, Linux ext2/3/4, and XFS volumes
- Restore files from the formatted drive or RAW file system
Capability: Windows and Linux
DiskInternal RAID Recovery offers full solutions to recover data from RAID-based NAS devices in various situations. You can restore lost or deleted files from RAID drives due to battery or power issue, formatted RAID logical volume, inaccessible RAID volume, and more.
This software supports both manual and fully automatic detection of crucial RAID parameters such as type of array, type of RAID controller, stripe size, and disk order for correct data recovery.
- Support NTFS, ReFS with Deduplication
- 100% free preview of your files before recovery
- Provide both manual and automated recovery options
- Recover files from corrupted RAID 0, RAID 1, 0+1, 1+0, 1E, RAID 4, RAID 5, 50, 5EE, 5R, RAID 6, RAID 60 and JBOD
Capability: Windows 7/8/10/11, Windows 2003 - 2019 Server
NAS (Network-attached storage) is more and more popular both in homes and offices. Although NAS devices are reliable instability and security, data loss is inevitable. We have listed the ten top best NAS recovery software.
These programs can be divided into two categories, one is the tool that can recover NAS data without pulling out the disk. EaseUS NAS data recovery offers the simplest way to restore deleted or lost data from NAS devices on your PC. No need to disassemble the disk, just connect and access your NAS drives in clicks for easy data recovery.
Another type of NAS recovery software requires you to manually remove the disks from the NAS device and connect it to the computer for data recovery. These operations need to be carried out by professionals, do it carefully.
Was This Page Helpful?
Cedric Grantham is one of the senior editors of EaseUS who lives and works in Chengdu, China. He mainly writes articles about data recovery tutorials on PC and Mac and how-to tips for partition management. He always keeps an eye on new releases and likes various electronic products.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a powerful system recovery software, designed to enable you to recover files you’ve deleted accidentally, potentially lost to malware or an entire hard drive partition. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we have seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past. Read More
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro has a reputation as one of the best data recovery software programs on the market. It comes with a selection of advanced features, including partition recovery, formatted drive restoration, and corrupted file repair. Read More