The edie Leaders Club connects, informs and inspires sustainability and net-zero professionals to turn ideas into actions through an annual programme of cross-sector events, bespoke insights and unrivalled collaborative opportunities.
The Sustainability Leaders Club and Net-Zero Leaders Club have been combined to form a single edie Leaders Club which unites more than 500 UK-based professionals who are leading and/or implementing their organisation’s sustainability, CSR, net-zero carbon and energy management strategy.
The new-and-improved edie Leaders Club helps members stay ahead of the curve, elevate their climate ambitions, and achieve net-zero goals through exclusive editorial and data-led insights, CPD-certified briefings and workshops, and regular networking sessions (live and virtual).
To qualify for edie Leaders Club membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- Based in the UK (or regularly visit the UK and able to attend our UK-based events).
- Hold some level of responsibility for delivering/implementing your own organisation’s sustainability/CSR strategy/net-zero carbon/energy management strategy.
- Work solely in-house (i.e. not managing/delivering the sustainability/net-zero/energy strategy for other organisations, outside of your own).
- (NEW FOR 2023) Members-only Breakfast Briefing at edie 23
- (NEW FOR 2023) Personalised editorial content and newsletters via “My edie”
- (NEW FOR 2023) Quarterly intent and sentiment survey of sustainability and net-zero leaders
- Free access to Net-Zero Action Workshops event in November
- Free access to additional full-day workshop event (topic decided by members)
- Free access to the edie Leaders Summer Lunch, including two industry briefings
- Priority access to member-only roundtables
- Mentoring/reverse-mentoring opportunities with edie’s 30 Under 30 members
Job titles of members include (but are not limited to):
- Sustainability/CSR Director
- Group Head of Sustainability/CSR
- Sustainability/CSR Manager
- Energy Manager
- Carbon Manager
- Net-Zero Lead
- Head of Energy & Environment
- Sustainability Reporting Manager
- Sustainability Communications Manager
- Head of Social Impact
- Group Corporate Responsibility Director
- Utilities manager
- Head of Energy Efficiency
- Energy and Waste Manager
Join the 500+ of leaders and accelerate climate action today.
*All edie Leaders Club membership applications are checked and validated by edie’s membership team based on the above criteria. Membership lasts for 12 months and all members are reminded as their renewal date approaches.
Founding member companies include: